Header Ads

ad

Myschool-Tales:My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1 Episode 1

Episode 1


Monday,January 2014.


“Gbrrrr” my alarm rang out loud..I was so
angry that I quickly stopped it and continue my
sleep..I was still sleeping happily and still
enjoying it when I realise am going for an
interview at 8am at one secondary school not
far from my house…I quickly jumped up and
unlocked my infinix hotnote to see
7:30am..whaat!!..I ran to the bathroom with
usain bolt speed..after bathing that seems to
last for decades..I dashed outside and quickly
dressed in a nice suite and coporate shoe,,I
sprayed perfume all over my body even my
head as I hate my body odour…my phone
began ringing..its my mum..
Mum: goodmorning my son..
Me: goodmorning ma
Mum: how you doing?
Me: am really fine ma
Mum: just wanted to hear voice..
Me: alright,,I’ll call you later mum..am late for
an interview..
*i quickly hang up coz my mum be talkative*
Time is now 7:52am..chaii..I ran out of my
self contained house and locked the door..I
was crossing the road when I saw a yoruba
okada man running towards me with great
speed..thank God am so fast,,I quickly crossed
while people shouted “yeeeeh” thinking I would
be hit..well,,the guy cursed me really hard..coz
I can hear “iya e,,oti yawere etc”..I just ignored
him and continue walking..
I am jason,,21years old with wizkhalifa’s
body,,am a little fair in complexion with my
killer dimples..I graduated recently from a
polytechnic,,I was called for interview at the
first school I wrote an application letter to..I
am the only son of my mum who is so fair in
complexion and my dad that is dark in
complexion..I have a little sister,,abigeal,,18yr
old..she looks exactly like mum though been
spoilt..I sponsored myself in school coz my
parent are farmers though they helped me a lot
especially in terms of food..
Story continues……
On getting to my destination,,I can see some
student kneeling at the front gate..I guess they
are late comers..I re-dressed my cloth and re-
wore my hand bag..I tried to ginger some
swaggers then walked to the gate like a
londoner..I can see those students kneeling
staring at me and some were even
laughing..”why are those things laughing” I
thought to myself..”Don’t worry let me be your
teacher finish,,ah go beat that stupidity out of
una” I murmured..
a car (camry 2016) suddenly packed just right
at my front,,stepping out of the car is a young
girl of about 18yrs with an extremely big
backyard and can’t even describe how big her
boobs was…she angrily slammed the door
closed walking away while I can hear the driver
calling her name (lizzy)..those spoilt
brat..don’t worry na me go teach you lesson..I
was so suprised when she was allowed inside
without any fight or argument..chaii..I finally
made it to the gate and I can see a boy and a
girl standing there..
Me: hi
Boy: hello *rudely*
Me: am here to see the principal..
Firstboy: you?
The girl slapped her hand..
Girl: you can go in sir..
Spoilt kids are full of this place..chaii..but this
girl seems to have respect..she is really pretty
that I stared for some seconds…
Me: can you please take me to his office??
Boy: hissed..
Girl: alright sir,,no problem..
She took me to the principal office…she was
eating so she asked me to sit..plasma is even
in her office,,what a school..I sat for almost
20minutes before the stupid woman/lady finish
her food…
Principal: how are you gentleman..
Me: am fine ma..
Principal: you are jason right?
Me: yes ma..
Principal: congratulations,,you have been
employed here..
Me: what about the interview?
Principal: no need,,your cv shown it all..
Me: when will I start?
Principal: you are starting now..
What??..I have not even prepared..she later
took me to ss3 and promised to show me my
office after the lecture..I can’t deny how my
heart was pounding hard..we made our way
inside and she introduced me as their biology
teacher..I can see that girl that shown me
principal office and that boy that answered me
rudely..they are having my period first so I
decided to show them my skill..
Me: hello students..
All: hello sir..
I taught them reproductive organ and I
delibrately asked that rude boy a very tough
question which he surely failed to answer,,I
smiled in my mind..I was about answering
when that spoilt girl from before raised her
hand,,I was so suprise as she got it correctly
without any mistake..woah..is she a
genius??..I later left the class after they all
clapped for me…I started feeling myself..I
suddenly heard “sir” someone called..what
now..I turned back to see that girl that shown
me principal’s office..
Girl: sir,,you forgot your phone..
She handed me my phone while I thank
her..she walked to me and placed her mouth
at the entrance of my ear..”Your zip is
loose”..whaaaat??..I quickly zipped up..how
did she know sef..
Girl: my name is dupe by the way..
*she winked at me then walked away*
Chaii…
TBC

No comments