Header Ads

ad

Myschool-Tales:My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1 Episode 2

Episode 2


I went back to the principal’s office and she
was reading a novel this time..I used the
opportunity to view her..she is a lady of about
27..with big backyard and medium boobs..she
is fair in complexion and a little taller than
me..
Principal: what are you staring at? *joking
tone*
Me: nothing ma..
Principal: nothing?,,I caught you staring at my
boobs twice..
What?..she really caught me..
Me: I was j..ust staring at the design of the
cloth..
Principal: you mean louis vutton?
Me: yes ma..
Principal: pardon me,,I was thinking you have
another motive,,make sure you are careful
around here,coz I can’t trust handsome guy like
you..have in mind you will be sacked
immediately if you are caught with an unlawful
act..
Me: alright ma..
*She finally stood*
Principal: I am anna
She stretched her hand for a shake and I
quickly accepted it..she showed me my office
and then left for her’s..the office is air
conditioned and well painted..the book shelf is
filled with biology books and the office is
smelling nice..I sat on my chair to relax..a
knock on my table woke me up…so I have
already slept off..d--n that mtn night plan..I
opened my eyes to see a very beautiful
chocolate skinned girl with the biggest boobs
and a-s I have ever seen..my thing rise
immediately..
Girl: sorry for disturbing..
Me: its nothing madam..
Girl: I am not madam,,am still a
lady..*jokingly*
Me: pardon me..
Girl: *smiled* am the school secretary and am
here to ask some things about you..
She asked for my name and other things,,she
then recorded my name in a book(school staff
book SSB)..
Girl: am bisi by the way..nice to meet you sir
She then walked out shaking her a-s left and
right..oh my God,,temptation dey here..Lord
help me o..not upto 30minutes that bisi
left..another person entered and I was suprised
to see its that spoilt girl from before(lizzy)..
Lizzy: hope am not disturbing?
Me: *smiled* you are not..so why are you
here?
Lizzy: there are some things I didn’t
understand *she sat opposite me*
I was just staring at the beautiful innocent
looking girl..she shown me those things in her
textbooks and I explained them to her..
Lizzy: thank you..you are really a genius and
not as cold as our former biology teacher..I
am lizzy..you didn’t even ask my name..
Me: I know your name before..
Lizzy: really?
Me: sure..
Lizzy: can I have your number,,I might need
your help anytime..
I gave her my number and she left for her
class..after the lesson..I left my office after
locking it..principal offered to give me ride but
I turned her down coz I feel like just trekking..I
exited the school gate to see dupe waiting
under the mango tree outside the school..she
ran to me immediately she sees me..
Dupe: what took you so long?
Me: you mean what?
Dupe: I’v been waiting for you to come out
since..
Me: oh,am sorry..I had to complete the book
am reading..
Dupe: hmm,,mr genius..
I sighted lizzy’s car coming our way..she was
sitting at the backseat..I waved at her as her
car passes beside us but she frowned and
failed to wave back instead stared at me
somehow bad..weytin do the girl..dupe bursted
to laughter and I was embarrassed..
Dupe: you shouldn’t meddle with the girl..
Me: why?
Dupe: she is a psycho and too proud,,many
hates her and besides she is the school
founder’s daughter..
What??..that one she dey look at me like
person wey weed dey high,,no b say she wan
tell her father mak he sack me..chaii..ah don
die..I and dupe were both suprised when we
realise when were living at the same area..she
later went her house and I went to mine…on
getting home,,I took my key where I used to
hide it,,under my room door..I unlocked it and
went straight inside..I quickly uncladed my
clothes then went into the bathroom and
freshen up..stepping back into my room,,I
noticed my phone blinking,,unlocking it,,I saw
3missed calls all from one unknown number,,I
quickly called the number back..the person
picked it immedately..
Person: hello mr.jason
Me: hello..I missed your calls..
Person: its bisi..
Me: oh sister bisi,,how are you?
Bisi: am good o,,that’s my number..make sure
you save it..
Me: no problem..
We talked about other things and she later
ended the call claiming she wanted to cook
coz she is hungry..I retired to bed then drifted
to wonderland..I later woke up and checked
my time to see 7:55pm..chaii..I slept so
long..I saw three unread messages on
whatsapp..I clicked the whatsapp icon to see
it was from an unsaved contacts..the
messages are:
“You”
“Can I trust you?”
“What are you doing with dupe” from lizzy
Lizzy?..but what did she
mean?..mtcheew..another message entered,,it
was from another unsaved number..”Mr
handsome” from dupe..what?..how am I going
to reply both girls now..
TBC

No comments