Header Ads

ad

Myschool-Tales:My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1 Episode 3

Episode 3


Continues from the last scene of the previous
episode…
I later decided to reply dupe,,following
conversations ensued:
Me: miss pretty
Dupe: really?..am really pretty?
*be asking me!!*
Me: sure you are..
Dupe: I hope your girlfriend is not there looking
at our chats..
Me: girlfriend?..I have none..
Dupe: what?..liar..handsome guy like you
without girlfriend,,you expect me to believe
that?
Me: that’s the truth..its upto you..you believe
or not..
Dupe: am glad you have none..
Me: glad?..why?
Dupe: am just glad..
Me: anyway I want to sleep..
Dupe: so early?..hope am not the cause?
Me: not atall..I don’t want to be sleeping at
school tomorrow and besides,,I want to settle
my brain..
Dupe: hmm,,okay..I’ll miss you..goodnight
*kiss smiley*
What did she mean?..miss who?..I hissed then
lock my phone..I was about sleeping when my
phone began ringing..the caller was lizzy..I
quickly picked it..
Lizzy: hello mr jason..
Me: hi lizzy..
Lizzy: did I wake you?
Me: kind of..
Lizzy: you slept so early?,,lazy guy..
Me: am tired that’s why..
Lizzy: when you are walking dupe home,you
didn’t know..you are now tired,,what are you
doing with that s--t sef??
Me: we are living same area..that’s why you
saw us together..
Lizzy: oh,but becareful of the girl..and am
sorry for how I acted..I thought there is
something between you two..
Me: its nothing..
Lizzy: I told my father about you and he said
you should come see him tomorrow..
What?..
Me: really?..hope am safe?
Lizzy: you know who my father is?
Me: no I don’t..*i lied*
Lizzy: you will know tomorrow
We talked more for 30minutes before I hung
up telling her I want to sleep..I later woke up
in the morning and my body aching..I have a
rough night as I kept thinking about lizzy’s
issue..I stood up and quickly have my bath..I
claded in a blue jean and a white versace top
with puma shoe..I styled my hair and
evacuated my house..I can’t trek today..I
stopped a bike and hop on it..we on our way
when I saw dupe..I decided to help her..I
stopped the okada man and called dupe..she
greeted me smiling histerically..I was about
sitting first when she held me back..
Dupe: let me sit first o..I can’t sit at the
back,,am afraid of falling
Me: okay..
She sat first and I sat at her back..her big
backyard was really giving me hard on..its
obvious she felt it as she was just smiling…
later in the school..through out my period,dupe
was just winking at me..and no doubt,lizzy
caught us numerous time…bisi came to my
office and we chatted for almost two
hours..she even promised to come my house
on saturday..chaii..after the day lesson..I went
home immediately avoiding dupe..I got home
and slept off immediately..I was woken by my
phone ringtone..who is it now..I picked the call
not checking the caller..
Me: hello
Caller: hello..my dad is waiting for you..
I quickly checked the caller to see its lizzy..
Me: oh,,I’ll be right there..*about to hang up*
Lizzy: wait..
Me: what?
Lizzy: why dupe of all people
Me: you mean?
Lizzy: I caught you two winking at each
today..you expect me to believe there is
nothing between you?
What’s her business now..mtcheeew..I cooked
up some lies and just drop them in her
ears..she later ended the call..I went into the
bathroom and freshen up..I stepped back into
my room tieing my towel..my phone restless
and constant blinking made me unlock it to
see I have a message from lizzy and two
missed calls from dupe..I decided to read
lizzy message first..and it was:
“I can’t wait to see you”
I hissed and angrily dropped my phone on my
bed..weytin dey do the girl sef..soft knocks
suddenly landed on my door..I thought it was
val,my neigbour,,he is here to borrow my
charger again..I took my charger and head to
door..I opened the door to see the suprise of
my life..dupe was standing at my door
wearing a sleeveless top with a very tight jean
that reveals her massive bum..its bigger than
what I saw in the school uniform..she is
looking really gorgeous holding a notebook
and a pen..
Dupe: can I enter?
Me: oh I am sorry..*i created enough space for
her to enter*
She later sat on my bed and I close the
door..my joystick have already turned rock that
it was showing in the towel..I stylishly covered
it but no doubt she already caught me..
Me: wh..at are you doing here? *i stammered*
Dupe: you mean in my teacher’s house?..am
here to learn ofcourse..
Me: what should I offer you?
Dupe: water will be better..
I poured her water in a glass cup and sat
beside her on the bed..my phone then started
ringing..its none other person than lizzy..I
quickly locked my phone to prevent dupe from
seeing the caller..what will I do now..which
kind gobe be dis..chaii..
TBC

No comments